Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse call not working?

I was able to call in, and there were about 6 people on the Call. I used the Toll-Free number.

- Ian
Thomas Watson wrote:

Brian Bauman and I are also having trouble calling in. It seems the call center is broken.

Tom

Inactive hide details for "Walter Harley" ---10/17/2007 10:03:59 AM---I'm not getting a ring tone when I dial in to this mornin"Walter Harley" ---10/17/2007 10:03:59 AM---I'm not getting a ring tone when I dial in to this morning's call. Are