Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: Eclipse RCP Patch 1 for 3.3

There is a newer version of ICU4J in the 3.3.1 fall maintenance that includes this fix.

Kim

"Hugo Garcia" <hugo.a.garcia@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

10/09/2007 10:13 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"chewkj@xxxxxxxxx" <chewkj@xxxxxxxxx>
cc
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Re: Eclipse RCP Patch 1 for 3.3

Hi

Was this patch included in the Fall Eclipse Update Distribution?

-H