Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.3.1 now available

The "what's fixed page" is in the readme.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/readme_eclipse_3.3.1.html

Or try this bugzilla query
https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?query_format=advanced&short_desc_type=allwordssubstr&short_desc=&classification=Eclipse&product=Equinox&product=JDT&product=PDE&product=Platform&target_milestone=3.3.1&target_milestone=3.3.1&long_desc_type=allwordssubstr&long_desc=&bug_file_loc_type=allwordssubstr&bug_file_loc=&status_whiteboard_type=allwordssubstr&status_whiteboard=&keywords_type=allwords&keywords=&bug_status=RESOLVED&bug_status=VERIFIED&bug_status=CLOSED&resolution=FIXED&emailtype1=substring&email1=&emailtype2=substring&email2=&bugidtype=include&bug_id=&votes=&chfieldfrom=&chfieldto=Now&chfieldvalue=&cmdtype=doit&order=Importance&field0-0-0=noop&type0-0-0=noop&value0-0-0=|

Is this the download page you find confusing?
http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

The zips on this page (with the exception of Eclipse classic) should have europa-fall  in the zip name to indicate that they are part of the Europa fall maintenance release.  These zips are created by the Eclipse packaging project.
http://www.eclipse.org/epp/

Kim

Aaron Digulla <digulla@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

09/29/2007 02:52 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc
Subject

Kim Moir schrieb:

> We are pleased to announce that Eclipse 3.3.1 is now available for
> download.
>
> If you have Eclipse 3.3 installed, you can upgrade to 3.3.1 using update
> manager.
>
> Also, it is available for download  as part of the packages provided by
> the Europa Fall maintenance release at
>  http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/  or as usual on our project's
> download page http://download.eclipse.org/eclipse/

After searching for a few minutes, I still couldn't find the "What's
Fixed" page. Is there one?

Also, the new download page is confusing. There are no version numbers
in the files or anywhere I looked. How do I know if I already have the
latest version?

Regards,

http://www.pdark.de/