[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Aug 8, 2007

[ apologies if I missed anyone; my mailer went nuts and I lost some mail.
:-( ]

----------
 Outreach
----------

JDT UI:
- Talk and discussions at ECOOP'07 Workshop on Refactoring Tools (Berlin)

--------
 Status
--------

Platform/JDT Text:
- working towards 3.4 M1 (test pan, testing day, New and Noteworthy)
- updated RCP Text Editor example to 3.3 and added a simpler variant:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/platform-text/development/rcp/examples/index.html
- ported two fixes back to 3.3.1
- inbox tracking
- bug fixing

JDT UI:
- 3.4 M1 preparation/testing
- drag and drop enhancements (show below/above feedback)
- extract class (stress test and bug fixing)
- work on refactoring history/scripts
- inbox tracking
- bug fixing
- vacation

Debug:
- bug fixing
- continued work on support to add installed JREs via definition
  files (bug 181026)
- started work on support for "non-resource based" contextual
  launch (bug 181204)

JDT Core:
- 3.4 M1 verification
- bug triage
- search: work on more finegrained options (bug 155013)
- vacations

Equinox:
- provisioning M1 Milestone
- bug fixing for 3.3.1
- bug fixing for 3.4
- vacations

User Assistance:
- bug fixing
- starting work on the 3.4 plan
- milestone week testing

PDE:
- generalizing the text editing framework so that all PDE editors
  work like the manifest editor
- incorporating extension registry support
- help TOC editor mostly complete; adding documentation and
  context help
- polish and bug fixes

JDT APT:
 - automated tests for JSR269 in IDE (apt.pluggable.tests) are now
   enabled
 - vacation

Back to the top