[eclipse-dev] Re: [platform-releng-dev] Branching HEAD to R3_3_maintenance

Another question, does anyone have a bug that they have approval for inclusion in 3.3 that hasn't been submitted to a build?  If no, then +1 on branching.

Kim

Philippe P Mulet <philippe_mulet@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-releng-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/15/2007 09:12 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse platform release engineering list."        <platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-releng-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-releng-dev] Branching HEAD to R3_3_maintenance

Last week, we decided to keep HEAD clean for possible 3.3 late changes.
Are we still thinking the same, or do we think we should create a branch
for 3.3 maintenance, and free HEAD for development ?

To make the discussion simpler:
Who is against creating the R3_3_maintenance branch now ?