[eclipse-dev] The Eclipse Summer of Code 2007 - students and mentors wanted - deadline is March 26th for students proposal submissions

Hi:
The Google Summer of Code is on, and Eclipse in one of the org that will
participate again like in 2006.
Wayne Beaton and I are volunteers program admins.
We are actively looking for mentors and students.
Students have an opportunity to work three months on an Eclipse related
project, and are paid a $4500 stipend by Google for that.
Last year we had 10+ mentors and 11 students that did a great job!

Mentors are volunteers that guide the students in their efforts.
It is a great opportunity to guide aspiring Eclipse contributors.
The deadline is approaching quickly : students have until March 26 to
make a projects proposals.
We have a bit more time to sign up mentors.

If you are willing to participate, quick, quick, you need to visit :
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Google_Summer_of_Code
You can browse for last year projects, get ideas for this year projects
(and add yours to the wiki) and get instructions to join!

We need your help!
Cordially

--
Cheers