[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - Feb 28, 2007

[ Note: Many of us are travelling this week, so I suspect we will miss the call. ]

--------
 Status
--------

Platform UI:
- min/max:
  - polish work
- commands:
  - menu contributions
  - conversion of platform actions
- status handling:
  - final API work
  - investigating status handling with error dialogs
- RCP:
  - ide application rename to 3.2 name
- tabs:
  - tab redrawing work
  - new editor tab work made optional
- viewers:
  - cell navigation and editing design

JDT UI:
- new UI on Error/Warning preference page added: 'Null references'
  has been split in 'Null references', 'Potential null references'
  and 'Redundant null references'.
- more work on Import/Export of JUnit test results
- warn when Clean Up removes tasks and bookmarks
- feedback and testing for the FilteredItemsSelectionDialog
- API discussions with JDT Core
- bug fixing/inbox

Platform/JDT Text:
- added support to use file buffers along with file stores (in addition to paths)
- made Find/Replace dialog resizable
- removed internal JavaFileEditoInput
- moved code for opening external files down to Platform IDE
- bug fixing
- inbox tracking

Rel. Eng.:
- eclipsecon preparation
- moved to m5 plugins in build + new osgi + new pde build +
  new update.core.jarprocessor + changes to test framework
- bug fixing
- dealing with infrastructure issues
- M5:II  http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZGZfJNlnz_4
- thank you platform UI for Friday curry

Equinox:
- EclipseCon preparation
- tutorials
- demos
- bug fixing
- continued work on new provisioning story

JDT APT:
- JSR269 code and tests are now in releng build, modulo some remaining

   glitches
- EclipseCon tutorial

Debug
- released contextual launch support
- enhanced inspect popup to support custom detail panes
- enhanced Java step filters to support "step through filtered locations"
  vs. "step return from filtered locations"
- EclipseCon preparation

Back to the top