Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.3M5 and Valentine's Day

Talking about milestone planning we should likely have a '3.3 M5a' for Ed M. :-)

Wassim Melhem/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/22/2007 05:25 AM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."        <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] 3.3M5 and Valentine's Day

The 3.3 plan has not been updated yet to include the date for the 3.3 M5
milestone.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_project_plan_3_3.html

After taking a closer look at the 3.1 and 3.2 release plans, it appears as
though the M5 milestone is typically scheduled on the Friday after
Valentine's Day.

Would it be safe to project ('project' being used as a verb here) that 3.3
M5 is due out on Feb 16, 2007?

Can we start making our Valentine's plans around that projection? ;)

Thanks,

Wassim