[eclipse-dev] Draft Eclipse Platform 3.3 plan is available

The initial draft of the Eclipse Platform 3.3 plan is available for review at:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/eclipse_project_plan_3_3.html

To ensure the planning process is transparent and open, we are posting the plan in an embryonic form and will revise it regularly.  We will add more items as priorities are clarified, and new feedback and resources become available.

There will be many changes to the plan during the development cycle.  As an open source project you have the ability to influence the direction by contributing to the project. The best way for you to advocate that an item deserves to be part of the 3.3 release is to not only point out the importance of the item but also to commit to implementing it with us.