[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 19, 2006

[Ah, vacation season. Work *is* happening, but many of those who usually report it are away.]

--------
 Status
--------

JDT UI:
- JDT Summit
- added filters for modifiers to Java search result page
- improving build path action code
- bug fixing

Debug:
- 3.3 Planning
- 3.2.1 and 3.3 Bug fixing
- attended JDT Summit meetings (via phone)
- attended monthly DSDP meeting
- investigating use of JFace VIRTUAL tree viewer for debug views
  (in place of custom asynchronous viewers)

UA:
- working on dynamic TOC provider + API, for remote help and
  on-the-fly generated content
  - (taking a little longer than I expected because all the TOC
     building and merging code was very TOC-XML-file-centric
     and needs overhaul. Aiming to complete early next week.)
- UA site converted to phoenix theme
- a long standing layout issue in UI Forms fixed for 3.2.1

PDE:
- content assist for plugin.xml and MANIFEST.MF is in the I-build.
- 3.2.1 bug fixing
- finished phoenixing the PDE site

Update:
- presentation of disk space and feature size are now in the most
  convenient units (GB,MB or KB)
- user can select several features and see their disk space
  requirements and change their installation directory
- installation directory and size of each feature to be installed
  are now presented in a table for easy consideration
- creation and addition of new configuration extension site from
  target page works now
- several small bug fixes

Back to the top