[eclipse-dev] C# plugin for Eclipse

Hey everyone!

My name is Karl, and as the subject of this post implies, I wanna work on a C#
plugin for Eclipse.

The astute reader would point out that there already is one.  The Improve C#
Plugin for Eclipse is available at
http://www.improve-technologies.com/alpha/esharp/ .

However, it lacks many notable features required of modern IDEs, such as
debugging and refactoring.  My future end-goal would be to provide a C#
environment that's as nice as the Java one Eclipse provides.

So I have two questions on that note:
1. Is anyone else interested in this?
2. Where can I find more information on the refactoring support that Eclipse
provides?  This presentation given at EclipseCon 2004 [1] gave me some very
helpful implementation information, but I would be grateful if anyone had any
more information.

Thank you for everyone's time, and I eagerly await any replies.

[1]
http://www.eclipsecon.org/2004/EclipseCon_2004_TechnicalTrackPresentations/25_Baumer-Mulet.pdf

--
Karl Pietrzak