[eclipse-dev] Re: Fw: Abouts yet again

Generic about.html files need to be replaced with the one below dated June 2.  Please do this in time for a 2 pm ET build on Monday June 5.  We ask that you update map files in org.eclipse.releng from HEAD for this integration build.  We will hold off branching the org.eclipse.releng project until we have verified that the correct about files are in the downloads.

Sonia

Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM

06/02/2006 04:34 PM

Sonia Dimitrov/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
cc
Subject
Fw: Abouts yet again

Can you please forward this to the list since I am not subscribed?

To be clear (in addition to the note below):

The special abouts the ones that were in the zip I sent two days ago are FINE.

The ones that are broken are the generic abouts (the ones in the 100% EPL plug-ins).  Those (I believe there are approx. 130) should be replaced with the one below.

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Cho
Manager, Intellectual Property
IBM Ottawa Lab
adrian_cho@xxxxxxxxxx
External: (613) 726-5536
Tie:  654-5536

----- Forwarded by Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM on 06/02/2006 04:32 PM -----
Adrian Cho/Ottawa/IBM

06/02/2006 02:01 PM

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
mike@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
Abouts yet again

My apologies for this but it turns out that the generic about.html for plugs-in with no special content (EPL only) has been broken for a while (contains bogus link to eclipse.org).  The one on the Eclipse.org website is broken right now but I have asked for it to be fixed.  Could you please take the attached about.html and commit it to any plug-ins you own that do not have any special content (were not in the zip I sent out the other day).

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian Cho
Manager, Intellectual Property
IBM Ottawa Lab
adrian_cho@xxxxxxxxxx
External: (613) 726-5536
Tie:  654-5536

Title: About

About This Content

June 2, 2006

License

The Eclipse Foundation makes available all content in this plug-in ("Content"). Unless otherwise indicated below, the Content is provided to you under the terms and conditions of the Eclipse Public License Version 1.0 ("EPL"). A copy of the EPL is available at http://www.eclipse.org/legal/epl-v10.html. For purposes of the EPL, "Program" will mean the Content.

If you did not receive this Content directly from the Eclipse Foundation, the Content is being redistributed by another party ("Redistributor") and different terms and conditions may apply to your use of any object code in the Content. Check the Redistributor's license that was provided with the Content. If no such license exists, contact the Redistributor. Unless otherwise indicated below, the terms and conditions of the EPL still apply to any source code in the Content and such source code may be obtained at http://www.eclipse.org.

Back to the top