[eclipse-dev] Testing pass tomorrow

Forwarding this reminder that tomorrow is a full day test pass as we prepare for 3.2 RC2 at the end of this week.  The entire community is encouraged to run with the latest nightly builds of the SDK this week and report problems in bugzilla.  As we approach the release, it is important to report problems ASAP to ensure there is adequate time to address them before the release.

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/freeze_plan_3.2.html

--

----- Forwarded by John Arthorne/Ottawa/IBM on 24/04/2006 11:33 AM -----
Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

24/04/2006 11:15 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform UI component developers list."

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ui-dev] Testing pass tomorrow

Tuesday will be a test pass for the Platform UI team - here is our updated
test plan and assignments:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/%7Echeckout%7E/platform-ui-home/testfix/index.html

If you want anything added please let me know.

Tod