[eclipse-dev] Re: Platform UI commit rights for Michael Valenta

That makes 4 votes for and none against. I will start the process with the
PMC.

Congratulations Michael!

Tod

Tod Creasey/Ottawa/IBM
03/28/2006 02:34 PM

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Platform UI commit rights for Michael Valenta

I would like to vote to extend commit rights to Michael Valenta. Michael
has helped us in the way of design and patches since the early days of the
platform. In Eclipse 3.2 he was instrumental in the improvements to the
workbench for the logical to physical support and the legacy resource
support and is now a regular enough contributor to these areas that he
should become a committer.

I personally have committed much of his code and regularly have design
discussions with Michael so I extend an emphatic +1.

Tod

Back to the top