Re: [eclipse-dev] Is there a good build this week???

I have been using that build for two days and haven't encountered any significant problems.  I think all the test failures were accounted for as minor problems.

Pascal Rapicault/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

17/03/2006 01:01 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Is there a good build this week???

I would like to know if I20050315-1200 is good?

PaScaL