RE: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.1.2 update site not working?

There have been problems with the eclipse.org servers that appear to have been addressed. Please try again and see if it still fails.

Cheers,

Doug Schaefer, QNX Software Systems

From: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Arthorne
Sent: Thursday, March 09, 2006 2:55 PM
To: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.1.2 update site not working?

Tim, I suggest entering a bug report against Platform > Update.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi
--

"Tim Harsch" <harsch1@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/03/2006 08:41 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

Subject

[eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.1.2 update site not working?

Hi all,
   I just installed Eclipse 3.1.2 by extracting the files and then pointing
my workspace at the same workspace I was using with Eclipse 3.0 ( not sure
any of that matters ).  I go to Help -> Software Updates -> Find and Install
and using all the dialog defaults I get:

Problem Occurred.
Network connection problems encountered during search.

Details:
unable to access "http:/update.eclipse.org/updates/3.1
Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId and
systemId.]
White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.
Error parsing site stream. [White spaces are required between publicId and
systemId.]
White spaces are required between publicId and systemId.

Thanks,
Tim Harsch