[eclipse-dev] Eclipse SDK 3.1.1 TVT (NL) bugs - changes to .properties files

If you are fixing any TVT (NL) bugs in the Eclipse SDK, please read on.

If a bug fix requires you to change a .properties file in a plugin, can
you please send me a note with the info below so I can pass along this
info to the releng folks who build the nl fragments.  They would like to
know which .properties files have changed since 3.1 to help the
translators out when they do another pass over the files to update them
with any changes.

The info needed is:
1. Defect title
2. Plugin name and full file path
3. Build the changes are in

Example:
Bug 105731  TVT 3.1 - TCT 528 - Duplicated Mneumonic in Problem -> Filters
org.eclipse.ui.ide\src\org\eclipse\ui\views\markers\internal\Messages.properties
> 20050803

If multiple .properties files were changed, list all of them.

Thanks.

Karice McIntyre
Eclipse UI Developer
IBM Ottawa Lab