[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 12, 2005

Platform UI:
- commit optimizations that were held back in 3.1
- Planning for next release
- investigate splash enhancements
- bug fixing
- rework drag and drop tests
- work on running tests on Mac

Mike Wilson/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

07/12/2005 03:10 PM

Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes - July 12, 2005

[Time to start ramping up again... Dev leads please remember to send me your status for next week.]

-------------------
Discussion Topics

-------------------

Rel. Eng.:

- should we move to using 3.1 performance data as reference for HEAD stream builds?

--------
Status

--------

Debug:

- planning for 3.2

- working on fixes for 3.1.1

 - timeout issues with JDI connection

 - variables view displaying duplicate elements

- vacation

Rel. Eng.:

- working through some network infrastructure reorganization in build lab

 - builds will resume when we can successfully run a build from

   end-to-end with changes

- preparing tables of stats on variability of performance data

- preparation and testing of eclipse 3.1 updates from test update site

- preparing to run automated JUnit tests on Mac OS X as part of builds

 (bug 69892)

- vacation

Team/CVS:

- investigating logical model integration

- several community provided patches applied