Re: [eclipse-dev] Re: [platform-ui-dev] Re: Eclipse shell images, and various branding graphics.

I have updated the eclipse32.gif for PDE.

As for the *.source plug-ins, I believe that the ones in the repository are
not used.
These plug-ins materialize out of thin air during the build process -  and
boom goes the dynamite.

Wassim.

             Daniel Megert
             <daniel_megert@ch
             .ibm.com>                                                  To
             Sent by:                  eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
             eclipse-dev-bounc         platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             es@xxxxxxxxxxx                                             cc

                                                                   Subject
             06/10/2005 05:19          [eclipse-dev] Re: [platform-ui-dev]
             AM                        Re: Eclipse shell images, and
                                       various branding graphics.

             Please respond to
                 "General
                development
              mailing list of
                the Eclipse
                 project."

I've updated eclipse32.gif for JDT and released the corresponding projects.
The new images will appear in the next I-build. AFAIK the *.source projects
are no longer in use and hence I did not update org.elipse.jdt.source.
Releng please correct me if I'm wrong.

Dani

             Michael Van
             Meekeren
             <Michael_Van_Meek                                          To
             eren@xxxxxxxxxx>          eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
             Sent by:                  platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-ui-dev-b                                          cc
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx
             g                                                     Subject
                                       [platform-ui-dev] Re: Eclipse shell
                                       images,     and various branding
             10.06.2005 05:13          graphics.

             Please respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
               UI component
             developers list."
             <platform-ui-dev@
               eclipse.org>

As of tonight the proposed final images have been put into the
org.eclipse.platform and org.eclipse.sdk projects.  I need some help from
owners of various features (JDT, PDE, RCP, and source features) to update
the feature image used.

Here is the set of features that I found using eclipse32.gif that need to
be updated.  The easiest way to do this would be to checkout
org.eclipse.platform from HEAD and take the eclipse32.gif from there or
contact me.

/michael

 Michael Van
 Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM

 06/08/2005 11:59 AM                       platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx,
                                           eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
                                           Eclipse shell images, and
                                           various branding graphics.

Everyone,

You will notice a few new branding graphics in the builds as of 2005/06/08.

The Eclipse shell icon has been updated for the org.eclipse.platform and
org.eclipse.sdk products to use an ".ico" file instead of ".gif".
The other images provided by the feature have been converted to ".png"
format.

A 16x16 image (eclipse16.???) as well as other sizes will be provided in
the appropriate graphics format for use in menus etc... on all platforms.
NOTE: we are still investigating the possibilities in SWT of using ".png"
on all platforms before declaring this final.

All projects which might have been using a copy of the eclipse images
should be aware of this change and please standby for more information.

NOTE: we hope to have the final version of these files in for 3.1 RC2.

/michael (See attached file: eclipse images update 3.1.PNG)