[eclipse-dev] Re: Eclipse shell images, and various branding graphics.

As of tonight the proposed final images have been put into the org.eclipse.platform and org.eclipse.sdk projects.  I need some help from owners of various features (JDT, PDE, RCP, and source features) to update the feature image used.

Here is the set of features that I found using eclipse32.gif that need to be updated.  The easiest way to do this would be to checkout org.eclipse.platform from HEAD and take the eclipse32.gif from there or contact me.

/michael

Michael Van Meekeren/Ottawa/IBM

06/08/2005 11:59 AM

platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
Eclipse shell images, and various branding graphics.

Everyone,

You will notice a few new branding graphics in the builds as of 2005/06/08.

The Eclipse shell icon has been updated for the org.eclipse.platform and org.eclipse.sdk products to use an ".ico" file instead of ".gif".
The other images provided by the feature have been converted to ".png" format.

A 16x16 image (eclipse16.???) as well as other sizes will be provided in the appropriate graphics format for use in menus etc... on all platforms.  NOTE: we are still investigating the possibilities in SWT of using ".png" on all platforms before declaring this final.

All projects which might have been using a copy of the eclipse images should be aware of this change and please standby for more information.

NOTE: we hope to have the final version of these files in for 3.1 RC2.

/michael