[eclipse-dev] Remote X client trouble

Involved software:
    SuSE Linux 8(2.4.21-138-default release)
    Eclipse 3.0.2
    JDK 1.4.2_08-b03

    Everything is OK when it's running locally.
    While I try to launch eclipse from a remote X client: eclipse can be launched
successfully, but once I try to create a new project, it crashed. The log file is
attached.

    Anyone can help me to solve this problem? Thanks.

童志刚   TEL: +86-755-28561250/89650987   EMAIL: franklin@xxxxxxxxxx
  本邮件及其附件含有华为公司的保密信息,仅限于发送给上面地址中列出的个人或群组。禁止任何其他人以任何形式使用(包括但不限于全部或部分地泄露、复制、或散发)本邮件中的信息。如果您错收了本邮件,请您立即电话或邮件通知发件人并删除本邮件!