Re: [eclipse-dev] Plugins to be Developed for Eclipse -- Still There to Develop

"Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups. Mailing lists at eclipse.org are intended for use by developers actually working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development. The development mailing lists are the way design and implementation issues are discussed and decisions voted on by the committers."

Also, repeating your question is only going to annoy people and discourage them from bothering to answer you.  This is about your seventh email on this subject today. Please stop!