Re: [eclipse-dev] Bugzilla activity notification

Eclipse's Bugzilla system doesn't send email notifications to yourself when you open a bug report. It never has.

You haven't received any notifications about the bugs you've filed recently because they haven't been altered in any way.

To configure your notification options, log in and click the Prefs link (https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/userprefs.cgi).

- Jared

Roopa Mahishi wrote:

I have raised some bugs in the bugzilla. I used to get notification report on the bugs raised.It also stated the activity and the corresponding action taken. But now I dont get any notification. Also, the View Activity log also does not show up any information. Has it been done deliberately?How can I get the notification on the bugs raised?

Rgds,
Roopa