Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes -May 5, 2005

is any version for Solaris??
is eclise supporting Harvest(version control of CA)?
thnaks,
-Anand

Mike Wilson <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anand,
I don't run any of the Unix versions regularly, but assuming you
have a working Java installed, it should just work. Check the downloads
page to see if the Unix you are using is supported (currently, Solaris,
AIX and HP-UX, I believe). If you have trouble getting it going, the best
place to ask your questions is on the Eclipse Newcomer newsgroup (

McQ.

Anand Sharma
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
05/04/05 22:01
Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

cc

Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Planning Meeting Notes -May 5, 2005

Hi Mike,
I have used Eclispe for Window platform. Now in my new assignment I have
requeirement to developed application on UNix .
Could you tell me that how can I use Eclipse on Unix.
thanks,
-Anan