RES: [eclipse-dev] Issue building C++ project with CDT - external lib

Tanks for help, but I don't have .a files, only .dll, .lib and .h.
Nobody answer-me in cdt-newsgroup, so, I use this group.

-----Mensagem original-----
De: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] Em nome de Douglas Schaefer
Enviada em: quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2005 17:03
Para: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.
Assunto: Re: [eclipse-dev] Issue building C++ project with CDT -
external lib

Wow, you really are on the wrong mailing list. You should try the cdt
newsgroup for stuff like this.

Anyway, as a quick answer, you are specifying the include path in the
library path properties. The library path needs to be the location of
your
.a files.

Doug Schaefer, Senior Software Developer
Ottawa Lab, IBM Rational Software Division