From: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dejan Glozic
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 7:19 PM
To: General development mailing list of the Eclipse project.
Cc: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx; eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [eclipse-dev] Help on I18N

George,

You can get the current platform locale by calling 'Platform.getNL()'.
This
value can be taken from the VM or set on the command line using '-nl'
command line argument.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A
D1/R0Q/8200/MKM
IBM Canada Ltd.
Tel. 905 413-2745  T/L 969-2745
Fax. 905 413-4850

             "Sebastian,

             George"

             <George.Sebastian
             @ca.com>                  <eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

             Sent by:
cc
             eclipse-dev-bounc

             es@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject
                                       [eclipse-dev] Help on I18N

             04/25/2005 11:53

             PM

             Please respond to

                 "General

                development

              mailing list of

                the Eclipse

                 project."

Hi All,

I have a trouble..

I am developing a plug-in which should support internationalization, but
don?t know how to obtain the current Locale of the eclipse platform.
I am able to get the Locale of the OS. but that is not enoughJ
My requirement is for e.g. I have an en_US operating system and have
eclipse settings ru_RU. How will I be able to get this ru_RU Locale with
in
the eclipse workbench

Could anyone of you please help me on this?

George Sebastian
Computer Associates
Software Engineer
tel: +91 40 55670724