[eclipse-dev] Message lines are output to the console "at once" , can they be made to appear line by line?

Hi All,

I am trying to display some messages to the console, where the messages are the output of some other process.

MessageConsole console= new MessageConsole("QmoreConsole",null);
ConsolePlugin.getDefault().getConsoleManager
                    ().addConsoles(new IConsole[] {console});
MessageConsoleStream oStream = console.newMessageStream();
oStream.println(individualLine);

My problem is message  lines are output to the console "at once" at the end of the "some other process".  I require messages to be output line by line as soon  as they are output.

Any solutions?

Thanks in Advance,
Bharat

Back to the top