[eclipse-dev] Help on I18N

Hi All,

I have a trouble..

I am developing a plug-in which should support internationalization, but I don’t know how to obtain the current Locale of the eclipse platform.

I am able to get the Locale of the OS. but that is not enoughJ

My requirement is for e.g. I have an en_US operating system and have eclipse settings ru_RU. How will I be able to get this ru_RU Locale with in the eclipse workbench

Could anyone of you please help me on this?

George Sebastian

Computer Associates

Software Engineer

tel: +91 40 55670724