[eclipse-dev] Performance bloopers updated

I have recently updated the performance bloopers page:

http://www.eclipse.org/eclipse/development/performance/bloopers.html

This page is a good place to look for performance tips when writing Eclipse plugins. It contains performance techniques learned while developing Eclipse that may be applicable to you!

I would also like to solicit suggestions for more bloopers.  We've fixed a hundred performance bugs in the SDK in the past couple of months, and the fixes for many of them will be applicable to others.  Send me your favorite techniques for optimizing Eclipse plugins, and I'll add them to the list.

Back to the top