[eclipse-dev] New in Eclipse and experiencing some problems AGAIN (Please discard the my first mail and read this one instead)

Title: New in Eclipse and experiencing some problems AGAIN (Please discard the my first mail and read this one instead)

Hi again,
I am novice in Eclipse and interested in knowing more about it. To do so I have developed a GUI based tool in Eclipse that uses some external jar files. My project works well as long as I run it from within Eclipse. But this is a tool that is going to be used by others in the company where I work. I have tried to export the entire project and by doing so make the project executable without having Eclipse arround. The export toll runs well and a jar file is produced. BUT when I tried to run the jar file I get the message that some fatal error has happened and the program exits. I know that when you try to create a manifest file you need to specify a class path header for the external jar files that your project depends on. BUT when i specify all the jar files in a single line (see below) I get an error from export tool telling me that the line is too long. When I specify each jar file in a separate calsspath header line the export goes well but the main class is not found when i try to run the program. I am not sure about enything no more. Please tell me what shall I do to fix this problem. What do i do wrong?

//The export runs complains about the line is too long well without any problem but the main class is not found when trying to run the program.

Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: src.MyMainClass
Class-Path: file1.jar file2.jar  file3.jar file4.jar file5.jar  ....

//The export runs well without any problem but the main class is not found when trying to run the program.
Manifest-Version: 1.0
Main-Class: src.MyMainClass
Class-Path: file1.jar
Class-Path: file2.jar
Class-Path: file3.jar
Class-Path: file4.jar
Class-Path: file5.jar
Class-Path: file11.jar
Class-Path: file21.jar
Class-Path: file31.jar
Class-Path: file41.jar
Class-Path: file51.jar
Class-Path: file111.jar
Class-Path: file211.jar
Class-Path: file311.jar
Class-Path: file411.jar
Class-Path: file511.jar

Your's sincerely
Farshad

Your's sincerely
Farshad Khoshpasand, M.Sc. Computer Science
Sr. Systems Analyst Manufacturing Systems

Tetra Pak Global Information Management
Tetra Pak Information Management AB
Ruben Rausings gata, SE-221 86 Lund, Sweden
Visiting address: Skeppet, Rudeboksvägen 3
Telephone: +46 46 36 46 60 Fax: +46 46 12 89 32
Mobile phone: +46 733 36 46 60
E-mail: farshad.khoshpasand@xxxxxxxxxxxx