Re: [eclipse-dev] Subscription issue

The layout of that page may not be the clearest, but at the bottom there
is a text field and an "Unsubscribe or edit options" button with the
preceding text:
"To unsubscribe from eclipse-dev, get a password reminder, or change your
subscription options enter your subscription email address: "

Does this not work for you (I'll take silence as meaning it worked <g>)?

Nick

Frédéric Nauleau <FredericNauleau@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
04/06/2005 02:17 PM
Please respond to
"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."

"General development mailing list of the Eclipse project."
<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [eclipse-dev] Subscription issue