[eclipse-dev] question about OSGi development in Eclipse

Hello everyone,

I have heard that Eclipse had added OSGi support. I am very interested in this point since I have some experience in developing OSGi based solutions. I have searched Eclipse site for OSGi development information, but I fail to find any critical information.

I am wondering where can I find OSGi development information from Eclipse site (development plan, developers and source codes). I want to take a look at OSGi sub-project and find out whether I can provide some free contributions to this project.

Thanks in advance,
George

Do you Yahoo!?