[eclipse-dev] about text editor in Eclipse

Hi,

I am just wondering if it's possible to add a global option for editor
to specify if all editors will use "tab" to indent current line (just
like the option in java editor) or not. Because when I edit a java
file, I can use "tab" to indent(spaces are inserted), but for other
editors, I can not(tab is inserted, which I do not want to). "tab" is
always a problem which I don't want to use.

Eclipse is really an excellent IDE.

Cheers,

Richard

Back to the top