[eclipse-dev] Outage Notice - Saturday, March 26th 2005

Hi,

I will be migration the dev.eclipse.org server this Saturday, March 26th to our new hardware infrastructure. During this time, the CVS repositories as well as any mail-related resources will be unavailable.

Mail sent to any @eclipse.org address will be queued, but you may receive an "undeliverable" warning. Please do not resend your mail unless you are positive that it didn't make it in.

For more information on this outage, please view the Press Release below:

http://www.eclipse.org/org/press-release/20050225migrationcb.html

If you have any questions about the outage or about the migration, please discuss them with me in the appropriate thread on the eclipse.foundation newsgroup, or forward them to my e-mail address: webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your understanding,

Denis

--

Eclipse WebMaster - webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxx