Re: [eclipse-dev] Question about RCP & JVM

If you want to share the same JVM, the you would have to launch it from
your application. something like:
org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main.main(new String[]{...arguments here...})
in order to have the proper classpath set you can either:
- launch your AWT application with the whole classpath
- load the org.eclipse.core.launcher.Main using URLClassLoader, to which
you have specified all the additional jar's you need, and then, using
reflection, call it's main method.
Just an ideea, that I believe it would work reglardless of platform
(your runRCP.cmd works only on windows, bad bad for java).
Sergiu.