[eclipse-dev] 答复: [eclipse-dev] GDB not working with Eclipse 3.0 and CDT 2.0

Try to delete the directory named "config" in your eclipse dir and restart
eclipse.

-----邮件原件-----
发件人: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]
代表 rohit makasana
发送时间: 2004年11月26日 17:48
收件人: eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
主题: [eclipse-dev] GDB not working with Eclipse 3.0 and CDT 2.0

Hi,

I am using Eclipse 3.0 with SUSE Linux. I am CDT 2.0 for c/c++ developement
in Eclipse.  Everything working fine for C/C++ using Eclipse, but GDB is not
working. When i am trying to lunch GDB , it giving me some kind of error.I
have listed all errors bellow here.

I have also attached my .log file.

Failed Launching CDI Debugger

So how to solve this problem?