[eclipse-dev] Key stroke event interception in simple editor

Hi everyone,
I am an eclipse newbie. I am interested writing a simple editor plugin
for eclipse that will be able to log certain key stroke events. I have
been looking through some of the example editors that come with
eclipse like the java editor, however I havent found anything
specifically dealing with keystroke events on the editor level... It
would be ideal if I could tunnel through to the SWT key stroke events
from an editor.

Is this possible and if so can someone point me to resources that
would get me closer to this objective?
Thanks.
Vivek

Back to the top