RE: [eclipse-dev] [ANN] Bugzilla Plug-in

Are you accepting contributions to yours? Should we fold your functionality
into ours? I really don't want to see multiple plug-ins that conflict for
Bugzilla.

Under preferences you can change to point to another Bugzilla database (and
people have used it that way) :)

Gail.