RE: [eclipse-dev] [ANN] Bugzilla Plug-in

Jean-Michel,

Great! We were just about to open-source (under CPL) a Bugzilla plug-in we
have been developing as part of our Hipikat project. Our plug-in appears to
have complementary functionality. It seems that it would be much better to
try to merge our functionality with yours rather than release a separate
plug-in. Let us know the best way forward if you'd be interested in a merge.

Our bugzilla plug-in includes:

* a new bug wizard including on-line and off-line submission of bugs
* a bug editor
* a bug search pane to ease searching using a variety of Bugzilla criteria
(you can also save queries)
* a bug favourites list for faster reference

We are just completing an upgrade on this plug-in to 3.x. You can find an
update site for our plug-in (for Eclipse 2.1) at
www.cs.ubc.ca/labs/spl/projects/hipikat/updates (with everything but the
off-line submission which is implemented but not released).

Gail Murphy

rm-vcm-home/docs/online/bugs-plugin/index.html