Re: [eclipse-dev] Project Set file format

Morten,

The platform-team-dev mailing list would be a better list to discuss team or cvs related issues.

As for the project set file, it's format is not API and it is not intended to be parsed by othes so there is no specification of the format. Having said that, the format is quite straight forward. I would suggest loading a project from CVS that has a tag and a name that differes from the module name in the repository then export that project in a project set. This will give you a fairly complete file as far as the xml for project sets and the string representing a CVS project.

Of course, since the file format is not API, there is always a chance that it may change in the future but, at the current time, there is no plan to change the format.

Michael

"Morten Kristiansen" <morten_kristiansen@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

01/10/2004 08:57 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[eclipse-dev] Project Set file format

I'm currently working on implementing a Maven goal for checking out source
files from CVS based on the Project Set file (.psf) from Eclipse. Can anyone
help me with finding documentation on the format of this .psf file so I
parse it correctly?

Thanks