[eclipse-dev] code editor development for object-oriented languages

Hi,

I'm making a code editor for object-oriented languages. I use a framework for metamodels of object-oriented languages that's developed at the university of Leuven. At the moment, only a model for Java (Jnome) is developed. The intention is that the code editor is useful for more than one language. I have a few questions about development in eclipse.
How's the mapping between a fault and the place in the document where the fault is situated?
How are the model and the document synchronized?
Has somebody perhaps some tips or tricks for me?

Thanks,

Jef

Back to the top