Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse 3.0.1 now available

export download complete source and it isn't different from source release (without cvs)
I want only update to last eclipse, because I  have slow modem connection to internet

I see that new tag for M release is R3.0.1 - If this tag exists for every plugins (changed from 3.0 or not)
is it enough for me - I know build eclipse with this from cvs and with update only

Thanks
Haris Peco