Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse Ver-3.0 compilation in HP_UX-11.11PA-RISC, it throws the following exception that "swt-pi-motif-3062" library not in path

This error does not make sense to me.  The SWT motif implementation does
not have a swt-pi library.

Please confirm that the following file exists in your eclipse
installation:

eclipse/plugins/org.eclipse.swt.motif_3.0.1/os/hpux/PA_RISC/libswt-motif-3062.sl

Also check that it has executable permissions for you.  Did you download
the HP PA_RISC install from the eclipse web site or did you build it
yourself?

"Usha" <mailto_karkil@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
09/15/2004 12:30 AM
Please respond to
eclipse-dev

<eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[eclipse-dev] Eclipse Ver-3.0 compilation  in HP_UX-11.11PA-RISC, it
throws the following exception that  "swt-pi-motif-3062" library not in
path

Dear list,

When i run my  Eclipse Ver-3.0 compilation  in HP_UX-11.11PA-RISC, it
throws
the following exception that  "swt-pi-motif-3062" library not in path, but
did'nt get this  library  compiled. I don't know if i am missing any
architrecture specific configurations / . And I compiled with this option
:
./build -os hpux -ws motif -arch PA_RISC.

 # ./eclipse
 Unhandled event loop exception
 Reason:
 Unhandled Exception
 Reason:
 Failed to execute runnable (java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no
swt-pi-motif-3062 in java.library.path)
 Unable to execute early startup code for an extension
 *** SWT nested exception
 Reason:
 no swt-pi-motif-3062 in java.library.path
 And i cant find that particular swt class in my system.

---