Re: [eclipse-dev] 3.1 draft plan comment : Why not separate JDK1.5 eclipse release (soon) ?

Steven Buroff wrote:

Boy is this a great idea!!! I've been yearning for 1.5 support for a long time. It is far and away
more important to me than all of the other new stuff for 3.1.

You guys don't have to wait for the final 3.1 release of Eclipse to be able to use J2SE 5.0 support. Just use the latest integration builds and report any bugs you encounter. Somewhen in November the J2SE 5.0 support will quite likely be good enough for daily use.

--christian

Back to the top