[eclipse-dev] can not refer a class in a jar file

Dear all:

I want to refer two classes which are located in the same jar file.
Hence, I choose the menu items of eclipse as the follows:
(1)Select Run -> Run As...
(2) In the dialog prompted, I chose my project and the classpath tab
(3) highlight User Entries
(4) click "add external JARs" button.
(5)browse to the jar file, and click OK
After doing this, one class can be referred. But another class in a
differnt path of the Jar file cannot be referred according to the
prompt of eclipse.
So, I manually compile the java program with "-classpath XXX.jar", and
it succeeds.
Hence, I don't know why eclipse cannot work.

Thank you very much for advice.

Best Regards
Su

Back to the top