[eclipse-dev] How to set the working directory for a plugin

Hi,

  I have written some java code which reads a lot of input files and
generates console output. This code has a main method and i can set the
working directory to some folder in the filesystem for this case.

  Now i am writing a plugin for the above (to generate a better UI). I
need to call functions which access the input files.

  How do i set the working directory for the plugin, whereby i can access
the same set of input files, using my old functions

  I tried running it using a Run-time Workbench, and i keep getting
FileNotFoundExceptions.

  I have tried lookin throught the plugin manifest options
and also the Run > Run.. options

Is there something that i m not doing,
Hope someone can help me out
Thanks