Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse problem....

Please DON'T reply to this list.

Technical questions and discussions about using eclipse and eclipse-based
tools, and developing plug-in tools should be posted to the newsgroups.
working on or otherwise contributing to day-to-day development.

This discussion should go to the eclipse.platform newsgroup. See
http://www.eclipse.org/newsgroups/index.html

Thanks,
Markus

Tim Buchalka <buchalka@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
2004-08-30 11:18
Please respond to
eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc

Subject
Re: Re: Re: Re: [eclipse-dev] Eclipse problem....

Please reply to the list as this may benefit other users.

Try looking in control panel system i think, I am no windows guru.