RE: [eclipse-dev] Found a few hundred bugs in Eclipse

The Eclipse plug-in makes it more convenient to use but if it were licensed with CPL or Apache instead of LGPL then it could potentially be integrated into the JDT, or at the very least be distributed with Eclipse-based 3rd party applications. That could help not just Eclipse but anything built with the Eclipse IDE.

Back to the top