RE: [eclipse-dev] 2.0.2 to 3.0 M8

No, you cannot. This plugin used internal classes that have been removed from 3.0. Also, this is not the right froum for this discussion. In the future, please ask these types of questions either on the eclipse-platform newsgroup or the platform-team-dev mailing list.

Michael

Abhijeet <abhijeetgupta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: eclipse-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

06/18/2004 01:43 AM

Please respond to
eclipse-dev

eclipse-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
RE: [eclipse-dev] 2.0.2 to 3.0 M8

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the reply Michael :-). Can I use FTP/WebDAV 2.0 with eclipse 3.0 M8 ?

Abhijeet