[eclipse-dev] problem accessing .xml files

Hi,

I am new to Eclipse.

I am trying to read a .xml file using File() method. My package structure is

src
|___com
      |    |__company
      |                    |__feeds
      Properties
                    |__feeds.xml

I have src as source folder. Do I need to add properties folder to source folder in project properties or have some kind of exclusion filter? I have tried many things but not been successful.

And, how do I see the full java command with classpath in Console?

Cheers,
Ashish Naik

Disclaimer:

is strictly prohibited.